Posted in St Helena Bay on May 17, 2016
The R27 is not the longest route, but it has some amazing farm stalls to visit.
1. Veigevallei Farm Stall
- the second oldest stall on the route
- it boasts a wine shop aswell as a petrol station
- everything they sell is home made
- on the shelfs you will find everything , jams , preserves, gifts and freshly baked bread
- the coffee shop sells delicious fresh and traditional meals
- for the quick stop they have home made pies, biltong and snacks
2. Beulah Deli
- the latest addition to the R27
- this is uniquely different to oll other farm stalls,it reminds one more of a frensh provencal style
- they serve in my opinion the best coffee on the R27
- on the shelf you will finda great selection of products rangeing from diffent types of biltong and boerewors a selection of home made cookies and sweets and crockery and cutlery
- they serve breakfast, cakes and light lunches
in part to of farm stalls on the R27 i will be listing the other amazing farm stalls, don't miss part 2.